Designed especially for children looking out for a start to their fondness of camping, this Adventure Camp opens up a whole new world for the kids. Imagine a place surrounded by Greens and wilderness, soothing climate topped by chirps of tiny birds and hums of animals! Away from home, but barely away from familiarity, this experience will make your child more independent and fearless! We have ample activities like rock climbing, rappelling, commando bridge, rifle shooting and many more!
This camp aims at giving the first time campers a feel of wilderness and adventure sports at a campsite based in the heart of mumbai. This is the first step for every child who wishes to explore the beauty and fun of the outdoors. This surely marks a child's first step towards independent living away from parents and bonding with peers!
Know The Activities
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes (Full Track Pants T Shirts), Luggage Bag, Small Shoulder Bag, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Night Suit, Sport Shoes, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Moisturizer, Dairy Pen, Towel, Extra Pair of Socks, Torch, Sunglasses
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkmans or Radio, Cellular Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Cold Drinks
Reporting at campsite at 8:30 am.
Briefing for parents
Nature Trail, Animal Care Session, Cooperation Games, Tree Climbing, Children's Movie
Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Obstacle Activities, Archery, Rifle Shooting
At 4:30 pm, small briefing with parent and certificate distribution
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.
Is pick and drop available?No. Many first timer kids join us for the program. Hence we want parents to come and visit property and meet our team personally while they come to drop their child. This help parent as well as us to ice break with each other and develope trust.
Where do kids sleep and what about washrooms ?We have air conditioned dormetory in which boys & girls sleep sections made by curtains. We have eight common washrooms, , clean and hygienic.
Terms & Conditions
Camp cost may be subject to change in case of any change in government taxes or changes in fuel rates*
21 Apr to 22 Apr
28 Apr to 29 Apr
5 May to 6 May
19 May to 20 May
02 Jun to 03 Jun
6 to 12 Years
3800/person + 5% GST