Explore The Kundalika
Designed to have an absolute rural experience albeit with tinges of modernization, this program will give the kids a glimpse of working in the village set up with multiple activity based fun-learning sessions. The kids will experience teaming, leadership, role playing and plenty of free play!
Objective: To experience rural life and interact with villagers to understand different perspective. Learning by doing, engaging in multiple activities that are physical and
Know Your Program
- Orientation : Explore the space for the camp and know other participants
- Group Games: Fun and interactive games with ice melting activities
- Adventure & Water Sports : Experience some thrilling water sports in the kundalika river. Jet Ski, Banana Ride, Kayaking etc.
- Pottery :This will be an out of box experience visiting the pottery studio, understanding the art , and trying to make your own pots as long as it excites you!
- Jungle Trek : Take a walk in the deep forest, unique and special in its own way
- Farm Visit : See what natural farming is like , how is rain water harvested, understand permeability and sustainability and lend a hand at this farm.
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Departure from Borivali at around 6 am by Private Bus for Kolad. On the way pick up from Andheri, Kala Nagar, Amar Mahal (Chembur), Vashi and Panvel. Have Breakfast Enroute. Briefe orientaion in the journey. Reach pottery studio at 10:30 am
-Know different ways and styles of pottery. You will be amazed with the kind of art scope it has. Observe & understand whole process of pot makinf right from sand making to structuring to baking. Have lunch with artist of pottery at their studio
-Reach campsite at tea time
-Learn different knots used into tent pitching and adventure activites.
-Make base and pitch your own tent in the farm
-Play and Dance around the campfire
-Early morning wake up and spend your morning like a farmer doing farming. Understand what actually is organic farming.
-Post lunch rest for a while and then leave for water sports.
-Enjoy water sports at Kundalika River
-Camfire and fun games
- Early Morning start for trek to fort. Visit ancient caves on the way. Understand science and planning involved in making of this architectural beauty of our ancestors
- Post lunch at campsite rest for a while.
Depart from campsite at 3 pm. Arrival at Mumbai around at 8 pm. On the way drops at Vashi, Amar Mahal (Chembur), Sion, Santacruze, Vile Parle, Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali & Borivali.
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes, Small Empty Shoulder Bag, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Night Suit, Sport Shoes, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Dairy Pen, Towel, Extra Pair of Socks, Torch, Sunglasses, Plastic Bags, Woolen Sweater, Swimming Costume
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkman/Radio, IPod, Mobile Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Snacks or Cold Drinks, Medicine (Except special medication prescribed by Doctor).
- 03 & Above: 200/-
- 05 & Above: 300/-
- 10 & Above: 500/-