We welcome all the madness to come alive in the rustic outdoors, giving way to wandering minds and hungry hearts bursting into sporadic moments of awareness and realization.And while it lasts, let's enjoy the last night of 2018 and bid adieu to the well spent year!
Know Your Program
- Small group size enabling personal bonding and vigilance
- Practice of Experiential Methodology, thus creating a SAFE Environment for the child to participate and express freely
- NO COMPETITION throughout the camp, ensuring the kids feel welcome, and do not feel pressurized emotionally or socially
- Kids are actively involved in the decision making and day planning during the camp stays, thus enabling the kids to take charge of their program, and helping them cope with the consequences of their choice
- Completely fun and exploration based camps, whilst giving the kids enough time to bond with fellow participants and enjoy FREE PLAY!
Start from Borivali National Park at 06:30 am for Kamshet. One the way pick up will be provided from Kandivali, Malad, GOregaon, Andheri, Vile Parle, Santacruze, Sion, Amar Mahal (Chembur) & Vashi. Reach campsite at 10 am..
-Tent Allotment & Orientation
-Kayaking & Swimming
-Bonfire & Dance
Wake up at 7 am
-Climbing & Rappelling
-Archery & Riffle Shooting
-Bonfire & New Year Celebration
Depart from campsite at 2 pm. Arrival at Borivali at 7 pm. On the way drops at Vashi, Amar Mahal (Chembur), Sion, Santacruze, Vile Parle, Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali & Borivali.
This is a sample itinerary. Kshitij reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of our program as a result of unforeseen circumstances, including weather, environment or health hazards. To the best of our ability, substitution of activities will be comparable to, or better than the original activity.
What to Bring!
Pair of Clothes (2 Pants & 4 T-shirts), Night Suit, Small Shoulder Bags (Which participants can carry on their backs during Sightseeing and Activity) & Back Pack, Safety Pins, Water Bottle, Handkerchiefs, Napkin, Floaters, Toiletry Pouch, Cap, Sun Screen Lotion, Lip Balm, Cold Cream. Dairy Pen, Towel, Torch, Sunglasses, Swimming Costume, Mosquito Repellent, Sport Shoes.
What not to Bring!
Expensive Jewelry, Walkman/Radio, IPod, Mobile Phone, Electronic Games, Junk Food, Snacks or Cold Drinks, Medicine (Except special medication prescribed by Doctor).
- 5 or 5 & Above children: 300/-
- 10 or 10 & above children: 500/-
Refer a friend
Refer our programs to your friends/family and get minimum 200 Rs. cashback. There is no limit to number of people you can refer or cashback amount. To know more click here
|Parent Name:||Krupa Mehta|
|Review:||Kamshet 21st to 23rd may my son enjoyed a lot food was amazing a specially hot chocolate. took great care thx for wonderful experience|
|Parent Name:||Jigna Mehta|
|Review:||Manya and Virika had a blast n appreciated all the efforts u put for kids, hygiene was given priority n m glad they were happy for the same...no complains...very happy n satisfied with the trip...Special thanks to charmi and rana sir.|
|Parent Name:||Lekha Nikunj Shah|
|Review:||Hi Charmi and kshitij group....soumya and janak enjoyed a lot & came with some good experience ...thanks for managing the show well....thanks once again.|
|To check more reviews click here|